How to use Strava
- Install the mobile app and register for a free account at www.strava.com
- Click the route link that you want use. Routes that you star at strava.com or on the mobile app will automatically show up in your Routes list on your mobile device.
- Click “Use Route” and the Strava mobile app will keep you on course.
How to use Ride With GPS
- Install the mobile app and register for a free account at http://www.ridewithgps.com
- Click the route link that you want use. Click the ellipsis (three dots in right corner) and go to Show My Location. Also click “Pin This” so that the route is pinned to make it easier to find latter in the Routes tab.
- Follow along the marked route to stay on course. Note that “Navigation” and “Map Download” are paid features.